Friday, January 9, 2009

Random stuff part tre

Here are some hip hop shows I got to check out recently.
This was a show @ the Fillmore with Hieroglyphics. It was a pretty good time over all. I was by myself and didn't know anyone, plus there was wed smoke everywhere and the merch was pretty lame, but I still enjoyed myself. Also, Del was a couple sheets to the wind, so he was making crazy speeches in between songs, and he came back out after the rest of the group left and tryed to keep going, but he was soon led off stage.

This is a shot from the GZA @ the phoenix. He did most of the liquid swords album. This was pretty bunk. He didn't memorize all of his lyrics and he had no energy at all. He would just pase back and forth with one hand in his pocket as he rapped. Killa Priest showed up unexpectedly and made things fairly enjoyable though.

No comments: