Thursday, May 28, 2009

Underdog hot dogs




Man, this place is great. If you're ever in the mood for a really good vegan hot dog, come to this spot. They've got vegan and non-vegan links, potato salad, and tater tots, along with a bunch of other goodies. Robin and I went not too long ago and both polished of two rounds of veggie dogs. I don't remember exactly what we had, but i know Robin had an apple sage dog for her first go, and I think one of mine was a vegan bratwurst. I don't remember off hand what our others were, but they were some of the greatest veggie dogs I've ever had.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/underdog-san-francisco

Ps. I'm a new fan of sour kraut, and after talking to a co-worker the other day, I was introduced to the idea of putting kimchi on a dog. I don't know that I'm up for that yet, but who knows, it could be good?

1 comment:

robin said...

I LOVE KIMCHI!!!!!!!!! (well good kimchi that is)